For exclusive news, promotions & discount codes
Once completing and passing this course you will qualify and be able to obtain insurance as an Advanced Dermal Filler Aesthetic Practitioner with Needle.
The areas of the face this course includes are as follows:
Non Surgical Rhinoplasty
We have trained nurses, doctors and dentists, and non medics we have learners in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. We also have had international learners from Dubai, Spain and Italy. We pride ourselves on the quality of our courses and our ongoing aftercare that we provide to all our learners.rnrnInterested? Please read on and see what you need to attend the course.
- Background required: Foundation dermal fillers 6 months experience
- What are dermal fillers
- A&P of the skin and face
- Current guidelines and policies
- Ageing of the face
- Injection techniques including depth of injection
- How to inject each particular area
- Common mistakes
- Adverse effects & Emergencies
- How to deal with complications
- Pre, Post & Legal Protocols
- Product selection
- Clinical oversight
- Client before and aftercare
- Ordering your stock
- And everything else you need to know about advanced dermal fillers!
On your 1 day practical training at the Faces By Bae clinic you will work on live models, you’ll be guided by Bae, our owner and by the end of this course you’ll be very confident working on your own with no assistance at all!
Price: £1750 + VAT
BOOK A COURSE
Want to become an aesthetic practitioner but don’t know where to start? We offer a range of courses for complete beginners.