The course will teach the location and injection techniques used to reduce stubborn fat pockets in various parts of the body, dissolving the membranes of fat in order to approve the appearance. You will understand how to successfully remove stubborn pockets of fat which are more difficult to get rid of through diet and exercise.
Once completing and passing this course you will qualify and be able to obtain insurance to carry out the treatment fat dissolving.
On this course you will learn how to inject fat dissolving products into your clients and the administration of Lidocaine
This course includes both practical and theory work. Once enrolled you will be provided with your manual and booked onto your practical date. Practical training is 1 day at the Faces By Bae Clinic.
- BACKGROUND REQUIRED: Foundation Dermal Fillers Foundation Anti Wrinkle Pathway into Aesthetics with 6 months needling experience Beauty Therapist Level 3 Microblading with 6 months experience Medical Practitioner Dental Nurse Phlebotomist If your field is not listed here, please contact us to confirm if your qualification allows you to enrol on this course.
- Overview – fat dissolving
- Fat dissolving uses and protocols
- Safety in fat dissolving
- Effective needle application
- How to practically administer injections
- Background of the treatment
- Indications of fat dissolving (medical and aesthetic uses)
- Patient selection and aftercare
- Relative contraindications
- How to incorporate fat dissolving into your clinic, including pricing
- Live models
Once completed and passed your Fat Dissolving course you will be awarded with a CPD Certificate, you must obtain insurance to carry out any procedures. We have a partnership with INSYNC insurance company. We will also set you up with our wholesale company.
All of our courses are CPD Accredited.
Price: £500 + VAT
BOOK A COURSE
Want to become an aesthetic practitioner but don’t know where to start? We offer a range of courses for complete beginners.