Our one day PDO cog thread lift training course is perfect for aesthetic practitioners looking further their training and master the art of the non-surgical facelift. The “No Blade Facelift” is the new trend made popular by numerous celebrities recently and it is an excellent and effective non-surgical technique to lift and tighten skin. In the right hands, it has the potential to re-define facial contours and induces collagen production. The treatment forms part of an integrated support structure for the tissue of the face by encouraging natural collagen synthesis with immediate results that peak at 3 months and last between 2-3 years.
- BACKGROUND REQUIRED: Foundation dermal fillers or Foundation Anti Wrinkle
- WHAT YOU LEAVE WITH: Once completing and passing this course you will qualify and be able to obtain insurance to carry out PDO Threads.
- Fox Eye Lift / Eye Brow Lift
- ‘Mini’ Face Lift
- Jaw Lift
- A & P of the Skin and Face
- Current guidelines & policies
- Ageing of the face
- Thread techniques
- How to preform the treatment on each particular area
- The administration of Lidocaine
- Common mistakes
- Adverse effects & Emergencies
- How to deal with complications
- Pre, Post & Legal Protocols
- Thread selection
- Clinical oversight
- Client before and aftercare
- Ordering your stock
- Social media advice
- Photography advice
- And everything else you need to know about advanced dermal fillers!
On this course, we aim to help you master a technique that will set you apart from most routine cosmetic treatment providers and enable you to step into the future of advanced cosmetic procedures. We will cover all you need to know in order for you to treat your patients confidently and safely; including anatomy, use of local anaesthetic, consultation and assessment, managing complications and aftercare.
You will perform this procedure on live models under the supervision and guidance of highly experienced aesthetic practitioners.
You will also learn the famous fox eye thread lift on this course.
Please note that if the thread lift procedure (i.e. involving the insertion of threads) is carried out by a healthcare professional, it falls within the Care Quality Commission (CQC) scope of registration, requiring the premises to register with CQC for the regulated activity of surgical procedures.
PRICE – £1000 + VAT
BOOK A COURSE
Want to become an aesthetic practitioner but don’t know where to start? We offer a range of courses for complete beginners.