For exclusive news, promotions & discount codes
Terms & Conditions
- Written acceptance by an authorised signatory
- Emailed acceptance from an authorised signatory
- Attempted payment via any means, whether or not the payment is honoured; or
- Utilisation of Faces by Bae, such as calling us, submitting your details on our website, visiting our website, emailing us, visiting our clinic, writing to us, or using our social media platforms to engage with us
Aesthetics Practice a does not include diagnosis or treatment of underlying medical conditions it is deemed as a beauty enhancement.The treatment, advice and information offered by Faces By Bae does not relate to the advice or care of medical professionals.It is inadvisable to change or cease medical treatment or medication without first consulting your medical professional.
2. Deposit / Booking Fee Policy
*NOTE: Faces By Bae operates a strict non-refundable booking fee policy under any circumstances.*All treatments booked require payment of a non-refundable deposit. This is £40 for ALL treatments.
Appointment times will not be reserved without payment of the booking fee.
3. Rescheduling Policy
*NOTE: You must give notice of at least 7 days notice to reschedule your appointment. If this is not given, Faces By Bae reserves the right to take full payment of the consultation or booking fee. Any cancellation fees charged are non-refundable and cannot be used as credit against future treatments or consultations.4. Cancelling your appointmentCancelling your appointment will result in your booking fee being lost, it cannot be used against future treatments or consultations.
Although Faces By Bae aims to run the clinic efficiently, with appointments on time, there may be occasions when the clinic is running behind schedule. Your practitioner will ensure that you are seen as soon as possible should these circumstances arise.Under NO circumstances can we treat the following:
- Those under the age of 18 ( ID REQUIRED )
- Those with Cold Sores/Cold/Flu/Sickness bug on day of treatment. Please reschedule.
- Those with glaucoma or taking blood thinning medicine (eg aspirin/warfarin)
- Those with transmittable blood infections such as HIV, AIDS, hepatitis.
- Pregnant, breastfeeding or lactating ladies
- Healing disorders
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure or mitral valve disorder.
- Those undergoing chemotherapy or radiotherapy at present, due to undergo, or have only recently finished within the last 50 days.
- Epileptics who have had a seizure in the past two years.If you have previously had any allergic reaction to any topical anaesthetics.On the day of your appointment
- Ensure treatment area is free of makeup
By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are agreeing the following
- You are satisfied with the explanation and information given regarding your treatment
- you agree to your photos being taken and used for insurance, advertising and promotional purposes
- you understand it is your right and responsibility to ask further questions if you find anything unclear
- you understand you can discontinue treatment at any time during the process
- you agree to answer the questions in your consultation form honestly and truthfully
- you have considered your treatment carefully for 7 days prior to booking with Faces By Bae and your happy with the products used and after care provided
- you understand the treatment outcome and experience with procedures differs from client to client and there is no guarantee to your outcome
- You understand the advantages and disadvantages of your treatment
- you understand you are not receiving this treatment by a non-medical professional who is not affiliated with the NHS or medical councils
- you give consent that in the case of if a needle prick injury to an employee of Faces By Bae or any persons present, your blood can be tested for any blood borne transmissible disease
- you hear by indemnity and hold harmless, the treating therapist and clinic where the procedure was done from any liability damages, costs and expenses arising from or out of my treatment
- You agree that the services charged are directly to you, in the event of non payment, to bear the cost of collet/court costs and legal fees, should this be required.
17. Prohibited uses
b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
f) to submit false or misleading information;
g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
h) to collect or track the personal information of others;
i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or